By David Stuchbury

Where are Prada Bags Manufactured?



The simple answer is, original Prada bags are manufactured in either China or Italy. This answer seems easy to answer but due to the different materials in the company; different bag sub-collections of Prada are made in different sections of the world. For instance, Nylon Prada bags are made in China as the material is produced over there and if the bag is made of calf leather goods; more times than not you’ll find a Made in Italy label on the bags meaning they were made in likely Milan using materials sourced in Italy. A fun fact about Prada is that 20% of Prada’s entire range is made in China while the other 80% is in Italy and other European countries.


Prada_4_small


An Italian luxury fashion house that has been around for decades now repeating the simple yet perfect recipe of the luxury year on year, Prada Milano is a mysterious yet shiny brand that has always been desirable to women across the world. One thing that is constantly striking about this luxury goods brand is the simplicity in the bags but ironically the products are simple yet stand out above the crowd with elegance.


With mystery and high-class comes questions, like is the brand worth it, what materials are used and many more but one question that is always flowing is about where they are made and with age and time moving forward the brand has been continually been working to be more environmentally friendly so has begun to expand their manufacturing plants to different countries to lower emissions in transit but one thing that can never be compromised for the company is the high quality of the product; with such a high status in the fashion world as well as a feat of a price tag; Prada knows their customers are looking for the best thus they always using make sure each product is perfect and sales-ready.

 

Like a lot of the fashion houses, competitors like Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Saint Laurent; the fashion house has stayed true to its roots; following the techniques of craft taught by its founder fashion designer Miuccia Prada and carried on by Mario Prada; thus wherever your Prada handbag is made it will be made with care and attention to detail with great quality!




 

Subscribe to us for more

Enjoyed this article? why not subscribe to us for the latest updates on our blogs at Linvelles!

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/globo.alsobought.action.liquid