At Linvelles, you can pay with Klarna for most of our designer goods, its the perfect way to spread the cost of designer goods without affecting your credit rating. Sixty million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments. Klarna is a Swedish payment service that started in 2005 to ease the hefty cost of your purchase through a soft credit-based system.
Enjoy these perks:
Pay in 3 Instalments
How do I pay with Klarna?
At Linvelles, we make it simple to pay with Klarna; just follow these few steps:
- At checkout, choose pay with Klarna as your payment method.
- You will be redirected to Klarnas website to complete a short assessment in which Klarna will set you a budget that is subject to your financial circumstances. The assessment will have no effect on your credit rating.
- If accepted, you will then have to enter a few details such as your date of birth, credit or debit card in which payment will proceed from etc.
- Klarna will be responsible for your payment from start to finish, so if you have any problem with your payment, then please contact Klarna's customer service.
- Once you have been accepted to Klarna's payment system, you will be able to complete the payment online. Your first payment will take place as soon as your order has been processed, then the next payments will take place 30 and 60 days after your initial payment.
Klarna is an amazing way to Buy Now Pay Later with the convenience if no extra cost on your purchase.
What can I buy with Klarna?
Linvelles has a wide range of designer bags, clothing and more that are available to Buy Now. Pay Later with Klarna. Explore our top brands like Gucci, Saint Laurent and Burberry, where you can use Klarna to spread the cost of expensive must-buys!
Am I Eligible For Klarna?
To be eligible for Klarna, you must be 18 with a Good Credit History. Don't worry; you will take a short assessment which will decide your budget and if you are eligible. The assessment will not affect your credit score.
Will a credit search take place?
Linvelles nor Klarna will conduct credit searches that can affect your credit score. Klarna may run a few soft credit checks that are unrecorded and will not affect your credit rating.
What happens if I Don't Pay On Time?
Klarna will send you an invoice within two days of your initial purchase; if you do not pay within the first 30 days from the invoice, then Klarna may subject you to charges. Klarna will send you a reminder if you have not paid the balance within the initial 30 days, then will then send you another reminder 30 days later, then another 30 days after that.
After 30 days from your third reminder, if you have not paid the balance, your details will be sent to debt collection agencies in which case may affect your credit rating.
How do I return an order when I've paid with Klarna?
Linvelles has a 30-day return/exchange policy; if you have paid with Klarna, click the link to find out more information about returns. You can fill in your order information like order number, name and email. Our order fulfilment team will then process your refund and give you a return address.